By Joshua Schlag on March 7, 2013 in
About Joshua SchlagFor most of the last 20+ years of my life, I've been watching WWE. As a kid, Monday Night Raw hooked me from the start. From Bret Hart and Razor Ramon, to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock, to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.. I've witnessed the ups and downs and I'm proud to have enjoyed pro wrestling through the years. Though I now watch in a much different fashion than I did when I was a kid (finding out Vince McMahon was the owner and Jack Tunney no more than a figurehead was like finding out Santa Claus did not exist), I feel like I have a much greater appreciation for the hard work pro wrestlers do and the things they sacrifice to entertain us. It's still real to me, dammit!
Support The Steel Cage
Subscribe to The Steel Cage Podcast Network
- Podcast Episode 297: Headbutt. Frogsplash.
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 28: The Defenders
- Captain Jack’s Armbar Emporium Ep. 35: Enjoy Every Sandwich
- Minutes with the Mayor Ep. 50: BOLA 2017
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 27: Batman & Harley Quinn / Mask of the Phantasm
- Podcast Episode 296: The Four Horsewomen Meet The Four Horsewomen
- Captain Jack’s Armbar Emporium Ep. 34: The Mystical Butthole Powers of Jushin “Thunder” Liger
- Podcast Episode 295: Sign Jazzy Gabert
- WWE’s Mae Young Classic – Predictions
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 26: Planet of the Apes