Friend of the podcast Adam Lucidi is sick of hearing it. Now, it’s time to do something about it.
“You Know Wrestling is Fake, Right?”
About Joshua SchlagFor most of the last 20+ years of my life, I've been watching WWE. As a kid, Monday Night Raw hooked me from the start. From Bret Hart and Razor Ramon, to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock, to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.. I've witnessed the ups and downs and I'm proud to have enjoyed pro wrestling through the years. Though I now watch in a much different fashion than I did when I was a kid (finding out Vince McMahon was the owner and Jack Tunney no more than a figurehead was like finding out Santa Claus did not exist), I feel like I have a much greater appreciation for the hard work pro wrestlers do and the things they sacrifice to entertain us. It's still real to me, dammit!
Support The Steel Cage
Subscribe to The Steel Cage Podcast Network
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 53: Ant-Man & The Wasp
- CJAE 66: Atti-Tuna!
- Podcast Episode 339: Extreme Rules 2018 Preview
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 37: Gooey Butter Cake
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 52: Incredibles 2
- Podcast Episode 338: That Don’t Impress Me Much
- NXTea for Two Episode 3: Shoes Off
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 36: Fire and Freeze Sour Patch Kids
- Wrestling Europa 4: Tom Campbell
- Podcast Episode 337: Hug It Out