Friend of the podcast Adam Lucidi is sick of hearing it. Now, it’s time to do something about it.
“You Know Wrestling is Fake, Right?”
About Joshua SchlagFor most of the last 20+ years of my life, I've been watching WWE. As a kid, Monday Night Raw hooked me from the start. From Bret Hart and Razor Ramon, to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock, to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.. I've witnessed the ups and downs and I'm proud to have enjoyed pro wrestling through the years. Though I now watch in a much different fashion than I did when I was a kid (finding out Vince McMahon was the owner and Jack Tunney no more than a figurehead was like finding out Santa Claus did not exist), I feel like I have a much greater appreciation for the hard work pro wrestlers do and the things they sacrifice to entertain us. It's still real to me, dammit!
Support The Steel Cage
Subscribe to The Steel Cage Podcast Network
- Podcast Episode 324: Daniel Bryan IS BACK!
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 24: Take 5
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 43: The Tick
- Podcast Episode 323: Fastlane 2018 Results
- CJAE 54: Face-Chops Aplenty!
- Podcast Episode 322: Fastlane 2018 Preview
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 23: McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 42: Hamilton
- CJAE 53: “GOLDEN TRIGGER!”
- Podcast Episode 321: Elimination Chamber 2018 Results