Friend of the podcast Adam Lucidi is sick of hearing it. Now, it’s time to do something about it.
“You Know Wrestling is Fake, Right?”
About Joshua SchlagFor most of the last 20+ years of my life, I've been watching WWE. As a kid, Monday Night Raw hooked me from the start. From Bret Hart and Razor Ramon, to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock, to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.. I've witnessed the ups and downs and I'm proud to have enjoyed pro wrestling through the years. Though I now watch in a much different fashion than I did when I was a kid (finding out Vince McMahon was the owner and Jack Tunney no more than a figurehead was like finding out Santa Claus did not exist), I feel like I have a much greater appreciation for the hard work pro wrestlers do and the things they sacrifice to entertain us. It's still real to me, dammit!
Support The Steel Cage
Subscribe to The Steel Cage Podcast Network
- Southpaw Regional Wrestling – Season Two Arrives!
- Captain Jack’s Armbar Emporium Ep. 33: NJPW G1 Climax, Nights 13-19!
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 7: The 1st Annual DATES Lay’s Chip Off
- Exclusive Look: Limited #SummerSlam + Brooklyn Nets Tank Top
- Minutes with the Mayor Ep. 48: Marking Out at PROGRESS
- Greig’s Aussie Indy Adventure, Part 3
- Podcast Episode 293: #SummerSlam 2017 Preview
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 25: Iron Fist review / Defenders preview
- Podcast Episode 292: Top Guys…OUT! (3 to 6 weeks)
- Captain Jack’s Armbar Emporium Ep. 32: NJPW G1 Climax, Nights 7-12!