Friend of the podcast Adam Lucidi is sick of hearing it. Now, it’s time to do something about it.
“You Know Wrestling is Fake, Right?”
About Joshua Schlag
For most of the last 20+ years of my life, I’ve been watching WWE. As a kid, Monday Night Raw hooked me from the start. From Bret Hart and Razor Ramon, to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock, to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.. I’ve witnessed the ups and downs and I’m proud to have enjoyed pro wrestling through the years.
Though I now watch in a much different fashion than I did when I was a kid (finding out Vince McMahon was the owner and Jack Tunney no more than a figurehead was like finding out Santa Claus did not exist), I feel like I have a much greater appreciation for the hard work pro wrestlers do and the things they sacrifice to entertain us.
It’s still real to me, dammit!
Support The Steel Cage
Subscribe to The Steel Cage Podcast Network
- Captain Jack’s Armbar Emporium Ep. 44: Blood, Sweat and Trophies!
- Podcast Episode 310: Clash of Champions 2017 Preview
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 15: Prongles
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 35: The Disaster Artist / The Room
- Captain Jack’s Armbar Emporium Ep. 43: SoCal Indiemania!
- Podcast Episode 309: The Woken Podcast
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 14: No Name Cakes
- Captain Jack’s Armbar Emporium Ep. 42: Banter Edition!
- Podcast Episode 308: Hot Takes and Booty Cakes
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 34: Justice League