Friend of the podcast Adam Lucidi is sick of hearing it. Now, it’s time to do something about it.
“You Know Wrestling is Fake, Right?”
About Joshua SchlagFor most of the last 20+ years of my life, I've been watching WWE. As a kid, Monday Night Raw hooked me from the start. From Bret Hart and Razor Ramon, to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock, to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.. I've witnessed the ups and downs and I'm proud to have enjoyed pro wrestling through the years. Though I now watch in a much different fashion than I did when I was a kid (finding out Vince McMahon was the owner and Jack Tunney no more than a figurehead was like finding out Santa Claus did not exist), I feel like I have a much greater appreciation for the hard work pro wrestlers do and the things they sacrifice to entertain us. It's still real to me, dammit!
Support The Steel Cage
Shopping for WWE merch? Click through our link:
Signing up for WWE Network? Click through our link:
Subscribe to The Steel Cage Podcast Network
- Podcast Episode 390: Extreme Rules Results
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 80: Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Podcast Episode 389: Extreme Rules, Fight for the Fallen, Evolve 131 Preview
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 73: Nestle Toll House Simply Delicious Snack Bar Dough
- CJAE 92: Lights Out!
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 79: The Toy Story Series
- Podcast Episode 388.5: Wrestling Twitter Recap
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 72: Birthday Cake Three Musketeers
- Podcast Episode 388: Stomping Grounds 2019 Results
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 78: X-Men Dark Phoenix