Friend of the podcast Adam Lucidi is sick of hearing it. Now, it’s time to do something about it.
“You Know Wrestling is Fake, Right?”
About Joshua SchlagFor most of the last 20+ years of my life, I've been watching WWE. As a kid, Monday Night Raw hooked me from the start. From Bret Hart and Razor Ramon, to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock, to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.. I've witnessed the ups and downs and I'm proud to have enjoyed pro wrestling through the years. Though I now watch in a much different fashion than I did when I was a kid (finding out Vince McMahon was the owner and Jack Tunney no more than a figurehead was like finding out Santa Claus did not exist), I feel like I have a much greater appreciation for the hard work pro wrestlers do and the things they sacrifice to entertain us. It's still real to me, dammit!
Support The Steel Cage
Subscribe to The Steel Cage Podcast Network
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 30: Chocolate Banana Pocky
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 48: Deadpool 2
- CJAE 61: Who’s #AllIn?
- This Week’s Episode 3: There Is No Environment In This Dojo!
- Podcast Episode 331: Paychecks and Championships
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 47: The Big Lebowski
- CJAE 60: Welcome to the Boddy Shop!
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 29: Gatorade Whey Protein Bar
- Podcast Episode 330: Backlash Fallout
- NXTea for Two Episode 1: The Undisputed Era Begins