Get Well Soon, Cody Rhodes
About Joshua SchlagFor most of the last 20+ years of my life, I've been watching WWE. As a kid, Monday Night Raw hooked me from the start. From Bret Hart and Razor Ramon, to Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock, to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.. I've witnessed the ups and downs and I'm proud to have enjoyed pro wrestling through the years. Though I now watch in a much different fashion than I did when I was a kid (finding out Vince McMahon was the owner and Jack Tunney no more than a figurehead was like finding out Santa Claus did not exist), I feel like I have a much greater appreciation for the hard work pro wrestlers do and the things they sacrifice to entertain us. It's still real to me, dammit!
Support The Steel Cage
Subscribe to The Steel Cage Podcast Network
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 82: Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
- CJAE 96: G1 29, Night 13-19 – SHIBAAATAAA!
- Podcast Episode 393: SummerSlam 2019 Results
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 77: Mega Stuf Oreo Os Cereal
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 76: Fudge Milky Way
- CJAE 95: G1 29, Night 7-12!
- CJAE 94: ALL VIOLENCE IS LEGAL!
- Podcast Episode 392: First Ever Pregnant Champion
- Derek and Tim Eat Snacks Ep. 75: Idaho Spud
- Unfunny Nerd Tangent 81: Stranger Things 3